I Want to Write

Its been a while since I wrote a full fledged post and longer since I've read one. But today I've been feeling this compulsive need to write. Write something, anything! I kept trying to come up with a nice topic but couldn't. When I started writing about these blasts in mumbai I felt more sad than angry; unlike what I'd expected.

Then I surfed through some of my favorite blogs looking for inspiration. I came across some nice posts-like this one from my good friend Tilottama http://t-unplugged.blogspot.com/2011/06/of-endings.html. However, I ended up reading all of her previous posts instead of writing something myself.

Finally I just logged into blogger and clicked the new post button (The new blogger interface rocks by the way!) . As I started typing out random thoughts I realized that all this time I was looking for a topic when it was right in front of me! It was the thought that was nudging my brain (painfully), making it hunt for topics to write about. I'd started writing with the title field blank but now I have the apt title.

No comments:

Post a Comment